Billing and Payroll Supervisor
Supervising payroll for 4 Comfort Keepers locations
- Working with the payroll vendor, compile and process bi-weekly payroll submissions with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Serve as a resource for employees with payroll and benefits questions.
- Create reports and required payroll documents. Track and report key performance data.
- Using QuickBooks software, create reports and maintain accurate entries.
- Create and distribute weekly client billing.
- Process insurance claims and documentation.
- Resolve client issues regarding invoicing, payment discrepancies and insurance claims.
- Monitor DSO and delinquent accounts.
- Assist with other office duties as required.
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks and basic accounting.
- Customer service skills and client-focused communication both in-person and via telephone.
- Ability to carefully guard confidential information with high integrity.
- Comfort level with Microsoft Office software.
- Thorough and careful record keeping.
- Professionalism, attention to detail, accuracy and meeting deadlines.
This position reports to the business owners.
Interested applicants should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comfort Keepers of Canton provides in home care services in the following cities and neighborhoods in Georgia:
Fairmount, Adairsville, Ballground, Calhoun, Canton, Cartersville, Cherry Log, East Ellijay, Ellijay, Euharlee, Fairmount, Holly Springs, Jasper, Lebanon, Marble Hill, Oakman, Ranger, Rydal, Talking Rock, Tate , Waleska, White, Woodstock